0416322985 | email@example.com
This website (Site) is owned and operated by Katie Marshall – ABN: 98 527 151 322 (we, our or us). It is available at: www.katiemarshall.com.au and may be available through other addresses or channels.
Licence to use our Site
- (a) anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights;
- (b) using our Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person;
- (c) interfering with any user using our Site;
- (d) tampering with or modifying our Site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, or damaging or interfering with our Site, including (without limitation) using trojan horses, viruses or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with our Site;
- (e) using our Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
- (f) facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
Exclusion of competitors
Intellectual Property rights
- (a) copy or use, in whole or in part, any Content;
- (b) reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party; or
- (c) breach any intellectual property rights connected with our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the Content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or creating derivative works from the Content.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through our Site. You represent and warrant that:
- (a) you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content (as contemplated by these Terms); and
- (b) neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmission of the User Content or our use of the User Content on, through or by means of our Site will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Third party sites
Warranties and disclaimers
- (a) they are complete, accurate, reliable, up-to-date and suitable for any particular purpose;
- (b) access will be uninterrupted, error-free or free from viruses; or
- (c) our Site will be secure.